Subject: [Leica] US visit
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 98 03:01:08 -0700

Dear Friends,

My work arrangements have come unstuck, and I have a spare week in the USA
to kill. The time will be from about the 14th of November till the 20 or
22, when I'll fly out to visit my sister in London, [and hope to arrange a
LUGnut meeting or two there ;-) ]. But the more pressing issue is what to
do for a few days in Mid November. I can go almost anywhere [pretty open
ticket] and I'm open to almost all suggestions. Does anyone know of a good
meeting, exhibition, or workshop at this time? Of course a Leica "bent"
would be best ;-) Is there anywhere in the States which is at its peak mid
November?

After London I fly back to Chicago to the RSNA. So I'd be keen to have a
meal or something with any local Lugnuts there. Please answer by private
e-Mail, and to keep the post on topic, my R8 was shipped out of Melbourne
bound for Solms today, with a slim chance for it to return in time for the
trip ;-)

TIA

cheers

Alastair Firkin,