Subject: [Leica] MR meter on the blink, help!
From: DFeingold1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 03:06:48 EDT

The coupling on my otherwise working meter seems to have come un-done.  I can
get the meter on the body, and the shutter dial will couple and move with the
knurled ring on the meter, but the top "disk" that gives the exposure info no
longer engages.  I may have sprung it while changing the asa iso asa iso etc
Any ideas (other than "buy an M6", or Sekonics latest) .....
Perhaps someone can direct me into the unit:  I have the a set of screw
drivers and the inclination to try this myself before I decide to ship it off.
Thanks in advance.
David