Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica mini 3 service
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:13:59 +0200

On 17-09-1998 23:05 Nathan Wajsman wrote:

>Actually, my own recent experience with the misaligned rangefinder on
>the M6 was not that bad. The camera was back about 2 weeks after Photo
>Alpha sent it to Solms.

Lucky you, Nathan.
I had to wait about two months for a replacement R8 body, and even more
for a replacement Summilux-R 80/1.4.
Moreover, I had handed over the Summicron-R 50/2.0 for retrofitting the
ROM contacts, and the Belgian importer kept it for about a month waiting
for me to confirm my order, thinking (wrongly, of course) that they had
sent a cost estimate to which I had not replied...

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch