Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW LIST MEMBER
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant98@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 18:42:58 PDT

Pascal wrote:
>I agree with you, but don't tell that to someone who was one of the
first to buy the R8 the moment it appeared on the market.
>Products should be working flawlessly, or they shouldn't be brought to
market at all.>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Pascal,

As you know I was one of the first to get an R8 in my hands and I never
experienced anything other than using an impecably perfect camera. Yep
there were a few who had "little glitches" but in general the camera
works like a dream.

I sure wish I had it back and I hope the theif that got away with it the
other day presses the "self destruct button" I had installed for just
such a situation.

He's in for a hell of an "exposure when it explodes in his face!" :)

In a perfect world your right, ">Products should be working flawlessly,
or they shouldn't be brought to market at all.>>>

But we don't live in a perfect world and there is always the "human
element" that makes for the difference between reality and the drawing
board.

ted