Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie questions
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant98@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 18:32:27 PDT

Mary K wrote:
<<<<<<I've visited many of your websites and have seen some really "just
right" action shots.  Would love to know how you do it.

Hi Mary,

In one word....."Practice!" :)  The more you shoot the better you get!
Or you should. We all were slow at the beginning of handling new
equipment, however as we become more familiar the better we get and the
faster we get.

Do not dispair at at missing a few frames, the more film you put through
the cmera it will soon become as easy as breathing and your hands will
operate the camera without thought of action.

ted