Subject: [Leica] Visoflex II use with M6
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 19:58:00 +0000

new higher M6 TTLs, I can recount that I had the adaptation made to my
Viso 3 for use on my old M5.
I hadn't heard of the mod. being neccersary and have only read of it once
since, so I can't think its well known. But, there is an alternative arm
which affords better setting of the release above the shutter button and
I gather its still available from leica.
I doubt if any problems will be encountered with the new model M6 as the
M5 arm was fully capable of handling ordinary Ms as well so the
difference cannot be huge.
Though of course I could be wrong...

Jem