Subject: [Leica] Visoflex II use with M6
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 98 21:34:39 -0700

###################
My question:  I am assuming that my Visoflex II and
200mm/f4 Telyt will work with the M6.  Is this correct?

Steve,
The visoflex works well with the standard M6, and should do likewise with
the HM, but the new TTL version is reported to be a little higher, so I
hope the clearance of the viewfinder for the visoflex is great enough to
cope with this change. I was looking forward to Leica TTL flash with the
visoflex, but this change will need to be checked first.

Cheers,

Alastair Firkin,