Subject: Re: [Leica] Jumping in the soup (shortened)
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:19:27 -0400

Beelian-
Dyslexic me! Sorry I scrambled your name in previous post! What I get for
being left-handed!
Timers! Wow- there is such a selection out there! If you can get to a store
that has a selection, try them out. If the controls are intuitively obvious,
and you can remember what is what, that makes a better choice than one with
a lot of puzzling buttons and knobs. I have used Time-o-Lites for years-
they are cheap, simple, and a good way to start. I had a Gra-Lab timer for
years, too- they are also a good choice. Both of the makers now have digital
models if you want to go that route.

Safelights are only good for printing; I tried the dark green safelight for
developing film by inspection, but the time it takes for your eyes to adjust
to the dim light is very long, and you can't see very much when they do
adjust! I gave up that trick 30 years ago!

Who put out th' lights?
Dan
dwpost@msn.com