Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric Welch's 90 and 180.
From: "Eric Welch" <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 22:36:03 -0500

Then you don't want my 180 and 90. The 180 is the latest non-apo. There were
only two versions of the 180 2.8 before the APO. And the 90 Summicron is not
the latest either as far as the body of the lens, but the glass is the same.
I have a picture of them, if you want to see them. (Taken with a digital
camera - a professional one).

Can't tell you the serial number, they're at work, but I can get them for
you tomorrow. Let me know if you're interested.

For the 180 - $1,000 EX++
For the 90 - $500 EX+
I also have an Elpro 3 mint for $120.

Or $600 for the 90 and Elpro.