Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric Welch's 90 and 180.
From: Willie Ju <wju@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:56:35 -0700

Eric Welch wrote:

> The 90 and 135 are awfully close together. I would think it better to start
> with a 180 and a 90. And I'm not saying that because I have a 180 and 90
> for sale. If you want the 135, they are real bargains. And superb performers.

Thanks for your comments.

I have a (Canon) 100mm, a 135mm, and a 200mm. Over the years, I found
that I almost always choose the 135 over the 200--working distance is
too large. In any case, I think, with the Leicas, I'd still get a 90, a
135, and a 180. What are you asking for the 180? Also, could you tell me
what the serial numbers are on the 90 and 180? According to this list I
pulled off the net, there were three versions of the 90 and two versions
of the 180. I'm trying to find the latest.

Thank you.