Subject: Re: [Leica] Noct Pictures another question
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 21:06:16 -0400

- --=====================_20845754==_.ALT

At 08:32 PM 9/15/98 -0400, you wrote:

>> Today I stopped at several bookstores to get a copy of Photo Technique but
>> nobody is carrying it.  Can you only get it by subscription?  I am so
>> anxious to see my picture in the magazine ... first time it happen to me.
>> Any advise?
>>
>> Thank you Jorg
>
> Jorg -
>
> Try Borders or Barnes and Noble.  They both carry Photo Techniques in
> Charlotte.  There is a British magazine by the same name.  Be sure you get
> the right one!
>
> Leically,
>
> Tina

- --=====================_20845754==_.ALT

At 08:32 PM 9/15/98 -0400, you wrote: <br>
<dl>
<dd>
<dd> <font size=2>
<dd>Today I stopped at several bookstores to get a copy of Photo
Technique but nobody is carrying it.&nbsp; Can you only get it by
subscription?&nbsp; I am so anxious to see my picture in the magazine ...
first time it happen to me.&nbsp; Any advise?</font><font size=3>
<dd>Jorg -<br>

<dd>Try Borders or Barnes and Noble.&nbsp; They both carry Photo
Techniques in Charlotte.&nbsp; There is a British magazine by the same
name.&nbsp; Be sure you get the right one!<br>

<dd>Leically,<br>

<dd>Tina<br>
</dl></html>