Subject: RE: [Leica] Photokina news 2
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:52:25 -0400

Larry - I'm not an R user - I'm an M user with an old Nikon F and a couple
longish lenses - but I have to ask, in response to your comment about the
weight and size of the 35-70: what would a 35, 50, and, say, 80, for the R
weigh in comparison to the zoom.. After all, the zoom replaces those three
lenses, so as long as it weighs less, or at least doesn't weigh more, aren't
you ahead of the game?