Subject: Re: Re(2): [Leica] Untitled Magazine ?7
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 98 14:23:38 -0500

Hi Francisco,

I am an amateur too, and proud of it.  The word, as you probably know, is
derived from the Latin verb amare, "to love."  So the word means that
amateurs do what they do because they love it, and does not necessarily
connote that they do not know what they are doing.

I liked the untitledmagazine 7.  Without reading the bios of the
photographers, it hit home to me that the photographers are young and
idealisic.  I particularly liked the shot of the boy looking through the
eye of the large sculpture.  The other shots showed some interesting
camera angles, which I thoroughly enjoyed.  To keep on topic--one wonders
how these folks would do if they had a Leica in their hands!

Mary K