Subject: Re(2): [Leica] Untitled Magazine ?7
From: Francisco.ACOSTA@DG3.cec.be
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:36:55 +0200

I don't agree with BD on his critics to this site.

I think that this one of the best sites I've visited recently. Beautifully done, sober, easy to use and with a great bunch of pics.

I don't think that the pictures are meaningless. Try to browse the past issues of the magazine and you'll found really good pictures (eg issue #2). Maybe not every single one are technically perfect (bu whats's that, anyway), but good because the photographer has been able to reflect on an image what he was seeing.

But I'm only an amateur.
Francisco