Subject: Re: [Leica] Untitled Mag v Alistair's
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 10:45:58 -0400

BD-
I tried to access the UNTITLED site but couldn't see any back issues... I
think they need more help on the web publishing end. OTOH, Alistair's site
was really nice; I would not have guessed that he had had problems had he
not told us. Nice trip, nice shots, I am green with envy! Seriously,
Alistair, I really did enjoy your site; I wish I had your 'eye', and the
ability to take a mundane object, crop out the mundane part in the
viewfinder, and find something new and beautiful to see in it!
Thanks for sharing,
Dan
dwpost@msn.com