Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric Welch's website
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 08:21:46 -0500

At 10:10 PM 9/13/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I particularly enjoyed the following pictures from Eric's website:
>
>"Busted" (perhaps influenced by the painter Goya?)

Wow, did he use road flares for light too? :-)

And to be on topic, this picture was taken with the 35 Summilux R.

Thanks, that's quite the compliment. Hope my re-construction of my web site
didn't cause you some problems. I'm taking away a bunch of pictures and
adding a photo essay category. Nothing there yet, but soon...miniature horses.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the
photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him (and her) to keep
on looking.

- -Brooks Atkinson, 1951