Subject: RE: [Leica] Newbie
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:12:48 -0400

No, I'm talking about the black body. But what I forgot to mention was that
I have the titanium 35 asph 1.4. because that was what the dealer I got it
from in Amsterdam had at the time...I traded a 21 pre-asph and a 35 1.4.
pre-asph, plus about $235 US for a new titanium 1.4 35 asph - I figure I
saved a good $500-600 over the US price, but I also paid a premium in
weight...ah well.....