Subject: [Leica] Content-Type: text/plain
From: "Jeremy Bodan" <traffic_leitz@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 00:35:39 PDT

Hi again LUGers,

I have some M goodies for sale....

1) M6 Hard Everready Case, mint condition $100
2) 35mm/1.4 ASPH, black, 374XXXX, hood locking ring shows one brass
spot, rear cap some scuffing (naturally), otherwise completely mint,
with box, case, caps, hood, papers, $2000
3) 90mm/2.8, black, 376XXXX, mint, box and papers, $900

Would prefer if you live in the New Jersey (or NYC) area, no shipping or
payment hassles, and you can test drive before you buy.  I'm looking for
a couple of black Abrahamsson soft releases, so if you've got some
extras and are in this area please let me know.  Thanks!