Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas at Games.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 01:20:00 -0500

At 06:38 AM 9/12/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Thinking I would probably be the only Leica photographer at these Games,
>I was surprised last evening during the Opening Ceremonies to see a

I was photographing a Milwaukee Road steam locomotive on Friday morning
(Number 261 based in Minneapolis - a 4-8-4 Northern) and while it sat on
the track waiting for a photographer to do his thing I ran up next to him
to make pictures. Looked over and saw him shooting with a Leica R. Surprise!

We're everywhere...just few and far between...
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch