Subject: [Leica] last minute stuff
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@home.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 00:35:56 -0700

I am leaving for France in 9 hours.  A few quick things.
Does anyone have HCB's address in Paris again?
Are there any fellow LUG members in France I can meet?
I will be in Paris from the 13th through the 15th, in the
Loire Valley from the 16th through the 17th, in La Rochelle on the 18th,
in Bordeaux and Toulouse on the 19th and 20th,
and in Provence (the "Riviera") from the 21st until
the 25th.  I will then be in Geneva from the 26th
until the early AM of the 27th.

I am taking my M6, 35/2 ASPH, 50/2, and 90/2.
My girlfriend is taking my F5, 28/2.8, and 85/1.8.
We are taking a combination of 70 rolls of Astia
and T400-CN.  we will be sharing my Gitzo
carbon fiber tripod and Gitzo ball head.

Any recommendations on metering with the M6 for
street shots at night in Paris with Astia?  Do most of
you set your Astia to 80 or 100 for general use?
What is the best rating for T400-CN?

If I want to take a street portrait of someone without
my incident meter, should I get close and meter from
their face with the M6, setting the face at Zone 5 or 6?

Well, if anyone can help within the next few hours, I'd
appreciate it.....otherwise, I'll see y'all when I return on
the 28th.  I am sure I'll have over 1000 Leica messages
to read when I get back!

Does anyone have the HCB address?  I'd like to look him
up when I'm there...

Francesco