Subject: [Leica] Friday for sale items
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 20:31:17 -0700

Hi,

I have the following items available for sale/trade:

1.  R7 body, black, recent CLA by Sherry Krauter.  Perfect operating
condition, cosmetic condition is a 9, with light scratches on the
baseplate.   Includes the presentation box, strap, instructions.  $800.

2.  M4-2 with Winder M4-2 attached.  Just CLA'ed by Sherry.  Operates
perfectly.  The viewfinder was defogged and is clear as new.  Slight
brassing over the "Leica" name and over one of the strap lugs.  The winder
works fine, with even spacing between frames.   Cosmetically a 9-. $1000.

3.  40 Summicron-C in excellent condition. Glass perfect.  Light paint wear
around the aperature and focus rings.  Movement is free with no excessive
play.  Cosmetically an 8.  $225.

Please email to me privately if you're interested in any of the items.
John, jgong@cisco.com