Subject: [Leica] FS: Summicron-M 35/2 ASPH chrome
From: "Andrew M. Moore" <dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 20:09:42 -0400

Leica 35/2 Summicron-M ASPH, chrome, Germany, #3771xxx.
I bought it new 4 months ago, but I prefer the smaller/lighter pre-ASPH
version,
whose lesser performance at the wider apertures is adequate for my uses.

Cosmetic/Mechanical/Optical conditions are perfect.
You can have the remainder of the Passport warranty "through me".
Comes with caps, hood, case, etc. but missing the snap-on cap that goes
over the hood.
$1250 includes shipping.