Subject: Re: [Leica] V35, off topic
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:33:49 +0200

Gary,
At the age of 50, I have accumulated 5 M-Leicas and several lenses. It was
not such a big deal for me to give some of the equipment to my daughter.
Expenses for photographic materials at her photo school is a lot more, as
much as I would pay for a brand new M6, and I will be paying that too, as
well as her costs of living... Phew!
Well, when we are all gone, I guess some part of us will survive within our
children, so why not help them if we can. That is my philosophy.

PS I will be glad to adopt you too, but you will have to send me some of
your pictures to complete your Leica article, that is published on my site.

Regards, Hans