Subject: Re: [Leica] V35, thanks!
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 21:44:36 +0200

I would like to thank all the LUG-members who gave me good advice with my
V35. It turned out to be quite easy to adjust the auto-focus. I have also
borrowed a manual, and I will order the book from Hove.
I have spent this evening in the darkroom, and everything went just fine,
both adjusting and printing.
I have not checked the lamp yet, but I will do it tomorrow (Thanks Steven!)
My V35 was complete with 40 mm lens and Leitz 24x30 enlarging easel.
Autofocus was set for printing without any easel. The price was quite good,
because most people seem to go digital over here.

Well, now I have a Focomat Ic too much, but I guess I will pass it on to my
daughter, who has gone to a photography school. I gave her one of my M2:s
with a 35/1,4 and 90/2,8 as well.

Regards, Hans