Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica R4
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:24:52 -0400

	[Buzz]
	I don't know about Rs, but if an M is serviced by leica, the screw
at the top center of the lens moint will be filled with a waxy substance and
the wax will be stamped with an "L," the same as when it left the factory.
This may also be done by "Leica authorized" repair shops, but I'm not sure
of that.  Perhaps there is some similar mark on Rs.

	Buzz