Subject: RE: [Leica] Disguising My M6
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:21:35 -0400

	[Jeffrey Hausner]
	O.K., I finally have to jump in on this.  The idea of disguising
cameras derives from combat photographers who used to {perhaps still do} use
black tape or other substance to cover parts of their camera bodies and
other equipment which would reflect light and draw the attention of the
enemy {That's also the second reason why combat photographers always use
lens shades}.  It can be a reasonable thg to do under certain circumstances.

	Buzz