Subject: [Leica] How to Ilfochrome
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 11:15:22 +0200

Having read about Ilfochrome's advantages and having a Durst Printo I want to
give it a try.
My question is: what do I need?
I have
 - a V35 with colour head.
 - a combined exposuremeter and exposure clock
 - knowledge in B&W printing
 - lots of fun in printing pictures which are more satisfying than from a lab.

I don't have
 - any experience in colour work
 - lots of time and money to make lots of prints for the bin (although I know
   from the B&W-work that it _will_ be lots anyway).
 - a colour meter

The latter bothers me most. Do I have after a certain startup time a chance to
print in acceptable time of let's say 2 prints per hour without a colour
meter?

Thanks for any input.

christoph