Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux King of the Night
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 08:50:34 +0200

Robert,

just viewed your great pictures.
An important insight about these pictures was the framing. When I did
portraits with the Noctilux I tried to get just the face. This means to handle
with VERY little DOF and this means they are likely to be out of focus.

But there is more in your portraits: They show part of the subjects natural
surrounding without disturbing elements.

But the main thing is, that you create excitement about this lens. This makes
it easier for me to photograph.
When I got my 2/35Asph I was so happy with this lens, that I almost forgot
about the Noctilux. You corrected this view, I am again eager to photograph
with the Noctilux AND the 2/35 - thank you.

christoph