Subject: Re: [Leica] Yipee! I got my M6
From: Rick Floyd <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 20:55:29 -0400

Steve:

<<I finally have my M6!  I got a beautiful new Chrome body with a matching
35/2 ASPH in chrome>>

That's fantastic.  I got mine a few months ago and love it.  The 35/2 ASPH is
my next purchase, then a Noctilux.  I have just a quick question about the
35/2.  Does the lens hood reverse on the lens for easy carrying, or do you
have to remove it and carry it separately?

Hope you enjoy your M6 for many years to come...

Best Regards,
Rick Floyd