Subject: RE: [Leica] Yipee! I got my M6
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:34:36 -0700

Steve,
Congratulations on your new M6!  I'm glad you were able to get the one you
wanted and are pleased with the initial results.  Just wait until you run
some Provia or Velvia through it.  You're in for a real surprise.

Though all my M gear is black, I must say the chrome models are more
attractive.  And the performance of that 2.0/35 ASPH just can't be beaten.
Did you get the Passport warranty on everything?

Can't comment about the case.  I use a Lowe Pro "Off Trail", that holds a
body with any lens mounted in the middle, and two more lenses in side
pouches.  Works really well and, with the Tamrac backpack attachment system,
makes a nice compact chest pack for hiking.

Good luck and happy shooting.

- --Jim Laurel