Subject: Re: [Leica] SS reels and tanks - question on JOBO processor
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 10:35:32 -0700

The "manual" jobo rotaries (cpe still?)  do very
consistent automatic agitation, and very good
temp control.

The automatics (an ATL for example) are a light
year ahead, both in machine consistent timing
and pouring of stuff, and in convience.

BTW - jobo plastic reels are like any other
plastic real, pretty easy to load after practice
unless they are wet, in which case it's
impossible.  I have a whole bunch.

bmw