Subject: Re: [Leica] M adapters
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 17:19:48 -0400

Any adapter can be used with any lens and will focus properly. The numbers
only indicate which framelines will appear. The one you refer to will bring
up the 50 lines. Remeber when these were made the M6 did not exist and a 28
was used with a BL finder.

Cheers!

kw

>Two- I have a question about the 39M to M bayonet ring marked 28-50; does
>this mean that it will only allow those lenses 28mm to 50mm to focus, or
>does it mean that the viewfinder is only activated with those lenses?
>If I use an M-3 with the PV lever, can I use, say an 85mm lens, and still
>focus properly?
>Thanks for your help, whoever!
> dwpost@msn.com
>
>" I can't stand intolerant people...."

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>