Subject: Re: [Leica] Invert or rotate
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 11:34:42 -0700

I would worry about streaks caused by spent developer sliding down the
surface of the emulsion. I like to invert and turn. Everyone I know throws
those little rotation devices away. However, I suspect (hope?) that makers
of the developing tanks did some experiments and got good results with the
rotation method. I has the merit of keeping hot hands away from the
developing tanks. It would also lessen the amount of chemicals that get to
the hands.
Joe Stephenson