Subject: [Leica] Invert or rotate
From: bentua <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 08:30:19 -0700

I use Paterson tanks for developing 35 mm and 120/220 mm film.  Each of
these tanks come with a device with which you can rotate the reels back
and forth while the tank stays on the tabletop.  I use this rotating
method instead of inverting the tank, one back and forth rotation
substituting for one full (90 degrees and reverse)  inversion.  I find
this method simpler and less messy since there's no possibility of
spillage and I don't even have to use the tank cover.

I would like to solicit other people's opinions about this method.
There may be advantages/disadvantages to either method that I am not
aware of.

Thanks in advance.
Ben