Subject: Re: [Leica] plastic or metal tank
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 16:20:43 -0700

Just to confuse the issue, I'll recommend plastic reels. I have been using
some for many years without a problem. I have never ruinged any film using
plastic reels, but I have seen many people wreck their film by mis loading
it on stainless reels. Actually, both wrok well, but plastic seems more
fool-proof.
Joe Stephenson