Subject: [Leica] M6 test in Amateur Photography
From: salex@IDT.NET (sam alexander)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 22:37:34 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sure there will be more comments. . .but I just noticed one
glaring error. In the M6 Data File box, he lists under features:
exposure lock - none.

Once you set the exposure, it is locked! I'd call that exposure lock.
He also says there is no exposure compensation (feature).
Again, I'd say playing wqith the left and right lit indicators permits
pretty good exposure compensation! In the text, he does say that the
bright LEDs indicate under/over/correct. Sounds like exposure compensation
to me.