Subject: Re: [Leica] TMZ
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 18:18:34 -0400

At 03:48 PM 1998-09-04 -0400, Alberto wrote:

>Try Fuji Neopan 1600 with D-76 1:1.  You'll be surprised by the grain
>structure and tonal scale.  The exposure index should be 800.  The T-Max
>3200 exposure index is 1000.

Well, my experience with all of the Fuzzy emulsions, colour or B&W, chrome
or negative, is less than positive.  I'll restrain my further remarks from
respect for those of you, benighted though you may be, who still use the
stuff.

I meter TMZ at 3200, as Kodak says.  And it works -- I've gotten some grand
negatives.  And I may be picking some 3200 Delta soon, as well -- now, if
that stuff is nearly the wonder-emulsion 100 and 400 Delta are, wow!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!