Subject: [Leica] TMZ processing
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 11:12:24 -0400

Michael,

I tried XTOL once and was disappointed in that I had thinner negs albeit
very fine-grained. This was with TMAX 400 (TMY). I use cold light for
printing so this added to my printing problems. Do you do anything
different from Kodak's recommendations whether developing time or
agitation or changing the EI? In the meantime I've returned to my old
stand-by of D-76 1:1. Thanks in advance.

Carl S.