Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL flash on the M6
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 10:31:17 +0200

Hi!
How about changing the reflectance of the spot and recalibrating the me=
ter
- - if neccessary.
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
my=F6s suomeksi

- ----------
From: Lee, Ken <ken.lee@hbc.com>
To: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
Date: 03. syyskuuta 1998 21:02

Raimo,

If I  understand correctly, that is exactly to problem.  The current me=
ter
is calibrated to read off the white spot.  The film would have a differ=
ent
reflectance, so the result would be different.

Ken