Subject: Re: [Leica] class action suit
From: pchefurka@plaintree.com
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 98 08:56:57 -0500

>So, tell me, Bruce, do you take a similar position regarding butchers of the
>left, such as Lenin, Stalin, Mao, et al?
>Just wondering...

Good grief!  Enough with the sly accusations already.

A butcher is a butcher is a butcher.  No matter what their political
affiliations, the cow is just as dead.

I've been staying out of these threads, but this kind of egregious
barb makes me see red (you should pardon the expression :-)

Paul Chefurka