Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL flash on the M6
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 23:01:13 -0400

That seems probable. But will it just be an overall average, think what a
disaster that might be. Perhaps I'm a skeptic, but I owned early TTL
cameras with OTF only flash measuring (like the Nikon FE) and I remember
going back to the sensor on my 283 because it worked better.

At 09:58 PM 9/2/98 -0300, you wrote:
>Tom:
>
>It probably has a second cell pointed at the film for the flash circuit.
>
>Robert
>
>At 07:22 PM 9/2/98 -0400, you wrote:

Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria