Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL flash on the M6
From: "Rick Floyd" <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 19:11:33 PDT

Tom:

What system are you using that has true matrix ttl flash metering?  In
the Canon line, I think only the Elan II and (possibly) the Rebel G use
matrix flash metering.  The A2(e) and 1n use a simplier 3 zone metering
which is like a center weighted system that biases the exposure to the
left, right or center of the frame.

In this area, I think Nikon has a more sophisticated system.

Once again, I don't think ttl flash is all that important for what I use
the M6.  However, if it has it, a simple center weighted system would be
fine.

Rick