Subject: Re: [Leica] New Hasselblad 35mm Rangefinder Camera
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 22:00:46 EDT

The Fuji TX-1 is priced at yen 260 000 with both lenses  ( this according to
Fuji's Press kit in Japan). The Fuji has a titanium colored ( or titanium) top
coverr and all the Hasselblad Xpan's i have seen are black. So the price of
the XPan in US with one lens (45) is equal to the price of the Fuji TX-1 with
both lenses in Tokyo. AS both cameras are made by Fuji I cant see any reason
to spend the extra $500 for the Hasselblad name on the camera ( I would
probably tape it over anyway!).
Tom A