Subject: Re: [Leica] Goodness!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 15:41:24 -0400

Tina-
Your even tempered replies humble me. When I heard that BMW had said South
Carolina was chosen for a possible auto plant because it was like a third
world country with running water, I said nothing, except to say, "yep, and
the state tree is the telephone pole...." What will I be able to say when
they start to disparage the Old North State? :)
The upside is you guys have Charleston, Myrtle Beach, and a Fuji factory!
Bask in the light,
Dan
dwpost@msn.com