Subject: [Leica] DR Summi.on M6 / Where in archives? Help
From: MGMcGough@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 02:27:06 EDT

 Not knowing which issues to request from archives and in no
 position to D/L all 60MB, will someone please tell me what the
 concensus and conclusion was inre why some DRs will work
 on some M6s & not on others. Is it because of the 2 variations
 of the spectacles or in the shrouding of the eary & later M6s ?
 I would also appreciate it if someone would tell me which of
 the digests discussed this topic.

 Mary G. McGough