Subject: Re: [Leica] Re Question on Leica slide projector
From: Ben <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 12:04:24 +0800

Hello Marc,

Thanks for your addition comments on P150.  Guess being a totally idiot on slides
and projectors, I have lots of dumb question:

From your reply, I noted that besides Colorpan, there is something call
Super-Colorpan.  Does the Super-Colorpan costs a lot more?  (BTW, I assume the
quality of Super-Colorpan is better.  Am I right?  Or is the Super-Colorpan
something for other usage.)

Would appreciate if you can educate me a bit on this.

Thanks again.