Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux King of the Night Cigar photo
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:00:12 -0300

Luggers:

After some public and private compliments on my cigar photo, which I did
not think was the best of the bunch, I decided to see if I could improve
upon it.  I took a second print and sepia toned it in the darkroom and have
posted it at:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/cigar-sepia.jpg

The original posting was selenium toned in a 1-10 bath for five minutes.
It is at:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/cigar.jpg

I would appreciate comments as to which is the better print.  You can post
them public or private.

As for my progress in creating a web page, Hans Phalen suggested
Microsoft's Front Page 98, which I ordered today.  I will let everybody
know how I make out.

Regards,

Robert Stevens