Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm Summicron or elmarit-m
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 08:22:12 -0500

Raimo,
Was your former 90 f/2.8 the original Elmarit or one of the Tele-Elmarits=
?
Which version of the Summicron are you talking about?

I've recently replaced my old 35 Summicron-M with a new one and am now th=
inking
about upgrading my original 90 Elmarit-M.  That's the reason for my quest=
ions.

Regards,
Bud