Subject: Re: [Leica] FAQ WEB Question
From: Michael Bell <MBell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:49:36 +0100

>I thought the camera pic on this "Leica Answers and Other Information" page
>were M3, but realized that the rewind crank is installed, Hot Shoe, and no
>self
>timer...
>
>Maybe, maybe, I am just ignorant, but I can't identify what type this Leica
>is. Someone help me... or is it the famous M6J?

Yes, it is an M6J.  It was the only Leica picture I had laying around and I
threw the page together pretty fast.  If/when I have some free time I'll to
put some more pictures on.

Also, if I ever get some time I will add on some of the things people have
sent me recently.  The page seems to be fairly popular. I think it is over
300 hits now.

School has started here at UT and I have way too much to do now.  I'm on
staff here.

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica

regards

Michael Bell