Subject: [Leica] Leica Answers Web Site
From: Michael Bell <MBell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 09:51:58 +0100

Well, I guess I can now consider my Leica web site up and running now.  So
far I have mainly included postings to the LUG that I have saved and
thought would be useful to a number of people.  As I said when I got myself
into this mess, I am not an expert by any means on things Leica.  I need
contributions from you all to make this web site grow and be truely useful.
You can send submissions as plain text or send attachments of html, rtf, MS
Word or probably just about any type of word processing file.  Also, links
to Leica or general photography sites would be great.

I was also thinking of making an index of links to LUGers' photo web sites.
If you would like to be included please send me the URL.

Also, I think they have been having trouble with the mail.utexas.edu server
here.  If you have trouble getting mail to me, try:
mike_bell@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

And this is the web site:

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/

Any other suggestions or comments are welcome.

thanks

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu